In this article, you will find general information about backup plans in Xopero ONE
Backup plan overview
run any task in Xopero ONE firstly you have to configure a plan -
backup plan, replication plan, test-restore plan (for VMware). This
article describes the backup plan creation process.
All the already created backup plans are located in the Plans tab, on the left side of the application.
Here you can manage all your backup plans, trigger them, edit or see the details.
Plans tab contains all the already created projects, including VMware,
Microsoft 365, image-level and file-level backup, Git, and Jira.
Backup plan creation
The backup plan creation idea is to realize a few steps:
- Decide, what kind of data you want to protect
- Select the devices, which have to be included in the backup plan
- Select the data
- Select the existing one or add a new storage
- Configure the Scheduler and Retention section - automatize the process
- Configure the optional advanced settings