Required permissions for Bitbucket users and token
The permissions the app needs to log into your account:
- Read and modify your account information
- Read and modify your repositories' issues
- Access your repositories' build pipelines and configure their variables
- Read and modify your workspace's project settings, and read and transfer repositories within your workspace's projects
- Read and modify your repositories and their pull requests
- Administer your repositories
- Delete your repositories
- Access and edit your workspaces/repositories' runners
- Read and modify your snippets
- Read and modify your team membership information
- Read and modify your repositories' webhooks
- Read and modify your repositories' wikis
- Authorize workspace
The list below contains only the minimum permissions that allow you to register the Xopero ONE application in your account and access the repositories.
- Account: Read
- Repositories: Read and Admin
You can generate an app password by going to the passwords tab
in your Bitbucket account.
With minimal privileges, some metadata may not be included during the backup process (eg issues). Choose the list of necessary permissions, depending on what data you need to protect. Remember that if you grant only read permissions, it will be possible to perform a backup, but to restore them, you will have to generate a new token/password with write permissions.
Required permissions for Bitbucket DC users
This manual contains details about required user permissions to perform the backup and restore process of Bitbucket Data Center repositories. User permissions The permissions can be approached in three different ways in the case of Bitbucket DC, all ...
Required permissions for GitHub users and token
Account The permissions the app needs to log into your account: Personal user data (email addresses - read-only and profile information -read-only) Repositories (public and private) Code (include: issues, pull requests, wikis, settings, webhooks and ...
Required permissions for GitLab
Account The permissions the app needs to log into your account: Access the authenticated user's API Xopero ONE need read/write access to the API, including all groups and projects, the container registry, and the package registry. Token/password The ...
Permissions - Wasabi
This article contains minimal permissions for the Wasabi bucket required to use the bucket as backup storage in the Xopero ONE service. The policies provided below allow you to add your own Wasabi storage to the Xopero ONE platform, store the backup ...
Required permissions for Xopero ONE M365
Permissions To add your Microsoft 365 organization to Xopero ONE you need to use the global admin user account. Only global admin has a permission to backup all users data from. Find more information about admin roles in the Microsoft 365